Class Page Sample
This is a sample page to show you what the class page looks like. The class fees for Watsu 1, Watsu 2, and Structured Freeflow with Toru Ogasawara are all the same and the page is showing the price as of April 2021, but it is subject to change. When we plan a class, a new class page will show up with the specific information.
WATSU 1 （WABA 50 hours）
(Date from) – (Date to)
Day 1 14:00 start / Day 6 15:00 finish
Okinawa Watsu Center
1817 Kanna, Ginoza, Okinawa
Kanna Thalasso Laguna
Class Capacity: 2 – 6 students
- Class will be finalized to open 1 month prior to Day 1. It is required the minimum number of students to sign up before finalizing to open.
- Due to the characteristics of the therapy work, those with infectious diseases and mental illness are not allowed to participate.
Sign up at least 1 month prior
- JPY30,000 is payable with your credit card online as a non-refundable deposit when you sign up. The balance is due in Japanese cash when you check in on Day 1.
- The facility fee includes 5 x lunches and 5 x dinners. It doesn’t include lunch on Day 1. Please have lunch before showing up
- You should prepare what you need for your breakfast, drinks, and snacks. We will have a space for you by the pool where you can keep snacks and we will provide hot water. Your lodge has a basic kitchen. You can cook a simple breakfast. There is a convenience store within a short walk, but nothing else. On Day 1, we will provide you a car ride to a local grocery store. But they may not sell what you would expect in your home town. Please bring what you need if you have specific preferences.
- Auditors get 10% discount on tuition unless the class is filled with full-paying students. Please let us know you have the same class registered in WABA Registry when you sign up. Please note that discounted auditors may not have as many practice turns as other students, depending on the progress in the class.
- it is possible to arrange extra lodging before or after the class. JPY4000 per night. Please let us know when you sign up. But we recommend staying in Naha downtown near the airport where there are lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Writing uitensils
- Beach sandals (You will wear them in and out of the pool class)
BETTER TO BRING
- Water bottle / Thermal Tumbler
- Swim towel (quick dry)
- Skin moisturizer
- Your favorite tea bags / Vitamin C drink powder
- Your favorite breakfast
Please check out the link to see the logistics and travel tips to attend the class in detail.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us with the contact form below.