2023.06.03 – 2023.06.07 WATSU 1 Okinawa
WATSU 1 （WABA 50 hours）
2023.06.03 – 2023.06.07
Day 1 starts at 9:00 / Day 5 finishes at 18:00.
Okinawa Watsu Center
1817 Kanna, Ginoza, Okinawa
Tapic Thalasso Center
Class Capacity: 4 – 8 students
- The class will be finalized to open 1 month prior to Day 1 if not before. The minimum number of students is required before finalizing to open.
- Due to the characteristics of the therapy work, those with infectious diseases and mental illness are not allowed to participate.
Sign up at least 1 month prior
Lodging & Foods
Single Occupancy, JPY43,000
4 nights, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- We will finalize the class to open when we have minimum sign-ups or 1 month prior. Sign up and wait for our announcement. Please do not arrange your trip before we finalize to open. We will send you the notification and the invoice of JPY30,000 for your non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The remaining balance is payable when you check in on Day 1. If you wish to pay that with your credit card, an additional 4% fee will be charged.
- If you are coming from outside the island and staying in Ginoza during the program, please book a hotel in Naha on the night before and after the class. In the morning of Day 1, take highway bus 111 which reaches Ginoza at 8:54, and we will pick you up. Transportation will be provided from then on during the class. On the last day, we will give you a ride to the highway bus at 19:06 bound to Naha.
- Meals are included only if you sign up to be lodged with us. Prepare your lunch if you come to class from your home.
- Auditors get 30% discount on tuition (not on facility fee and lodging fee) unless the class is filled with full-paying students. When the class is filled with full-paying students, you have a choice whether you cancel or you participate without discount. Please note that discounted auditors may not have as many practice turns as other students, depending on the progress in the class.
Sign-up is done by Google Form on the link. We will contact you by email shortly.
What to bring
- Writing utensils
- Beach sandals (You should wear them in and out of the pool.)
BETTER TO BRING
- Water bottle / Thermal Tumbler
- Swim towel (quick dry)
- Skin moisturizer
- Your favorite tea bags / Vitamin C drink powder
- Your favorite breakfast
In Watsu 1 and Watsu 2 class, you will watch the instruction video over and over. You may want to download the videos while you have high-speed WIFI.
WATSU-1 Instruction Video (31:31)
WATSU-2 Instruction Video (59:36)
Please check out the link to see the logistics and travel tips to attend the class in detail.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us with the contact form below.