2022.11.30 – 2022.12.04 WATSU 1 Okinawa
WATSU 1 （WABA 50 hours）
2022.11.30 – 2022.12.04
Day 1 starts at 9:00. / Day 5 finishes at 18:00.
Okinawa Watsu Center
1817 Kanna, Ginoza, Okinawa
Kanna Thalasso Laguna
Class Capacity: 4 – 8 students
- The class will be finalized to open 1 month prior to Day 1. It is required the minimum number of students to sign up before finalizing to open.
- Due to the characteristics of the therapy work, those with infectious diseases and mental illness are not allowed to participate.
Sign up at least 1 month prior
Will be arranged for 5 nights.
Double Occupancy, JPY16,000
Single Occupancy, JPY25,000
- JPY30,000 is payable with your credit card online as a non-refundable deposit when you sign up. The remaining balance is due in Japanese Yen cash when you check in on Day 1. If you wish to pay that with your credit card, additional 4% payment fee will be charged.
- If you are coming from outside the island and staying in Ginoza during the program, please book a hotel in Naha on the night before the class. In the morning of Day 1, take a highway bus 111 that reaches Ginoza at 8:54, and we will pick you up. Transportation will be provided from then on during the class. On the last day, we will get you on the highway bus at 19:06 bound to Naha.
- Meals are not included in the program fees. If you stay with us in Ginoza, we can arrange lunches and dinners for you. Please consult with us when you sign up.
- Auditors get 10% discount on tuition unless the class is filled with full-paying students. Please let us know you have the same class registered in WABA Registry when you sign up. Please note that discounted auditors may not have as many practice turns as other students, depending on the progress in the class.
What to bring
- Writing utensils
- Beach sandals (You will wear them in and out of the pool class)
BETTER TO BRING
- Water bottle / Thermal Tumbler
- Swim towel (quick dry)
- Skin moisturizer
- Your favorite tea bags / Vitamin C drink powder
- Your favorite breakfast
In Watsu 1 and Watsu 2 class, you will watch the instruction video over and over. You may want to download the videos while you have high-speed WIFI.
Please check out the link to see the logistics and travel tips to attend the class in detail.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us with the contact form below.