Please read carefully before booking a session
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we kindly ask all our customers to follow the protocols below. This is for the safety for our customers, our staffs, and everyone who uses the facility.
We follow national and local government policy. Please understand that, under the current unstable situation with COVID, the government may request to close businesses anytime.
Requests from Kanna Thalasso Laguna
We follow the government suggested guidance to prevent the spread of COVID
Requests for Our Customers
- Wash your hands frequently. Sanitize with alcohol.
- Always wear your mask.
- We exercise high air ventilation and circulation. Wear a jacket if it's cold for you.
- Keep distance of at least 2 meters to other people
- Take a long thorough shower before and after the pool
Please refrain from entering the building if you have the following conditions.
- When you are feeling a little cold or fatigue
- When you have a flue-like condition for several days.
- When you have discomfort in your throat or chest.
- When you met someone who is possibly infected by COVID.
- When you have been abroad in the last 2 weeks
Protocols in Watsu Sessions
However, we should all try not to bring organic substances on our bodies into the pool as much as possible in order to maintain a good chlorine level. Please wash your whole body with soup, including your makeup and sunscreen, before going into the pool. The shower room has body soup, shampoo and conditioner for your use. Please prepare whatever else you need.
The pool water is kept warm at 34C – 35C degrees. You will not feel cold in the water. But your wet skin may feel cold when it’s in the air. Please bring your rash guard if you have one. We have rentals too.
For the safety of the session, your therapist wears a mask and we ask you to wear a special mask we offer. This mask is comfortable even when it’s wet.
High Risk Population
セIf you feel cold or not well, please feel free to call us and cencel your appointment. We don’t charge cancellation fee during this risky time.
Check your temperature
Please check your temperature in the morning before coming to your appointment. If we cancel beforehand, the damage is minimum.
Wear your mask
Avoid complication risks
Please proceed to booking if you read it all and agree.